My cute Grandma Burr, and Aunt Chris threw me a baby shower on Saturday. It was so much fun and relaxing. We had it at the Olive Garden with my closest family members and 3 of my very best friends. They did an amazing job and I feel so blessed to have so much support from my friends and family. And now baby Lily wont have to wear blue!!!!
Christmas Decorating for the Overwhelmed
2 weeks ago
7 comments:
It looks like your Grandma & Aunt went all out. That cake is incredible & the favors-sooooo cute. I guess your ready to have Lily now. Only weeks away now, Hooray!!!!
It looks like you had fun. I wish I could have been there. I would have rather been there then throwing a shower. Yours would have been more relaxing then what I had to do. I am going to come over soon and visit and we are going to hang out with the guys and kids too soon. Talk to you later.
that is a way cute diaper cake! people are so creative! (still jealous that your getting a girl) and congratulations! 3 weeks is almost nothing!
Seeing those pictures of everyone makes me miss you guys even more! It looks like you had a real nice time! Chris did a good job on the cake and treat shoes-she is quite the gal! :)
You looked so cute! I can't wait to see you guys with a girl. Austin will be such a cute big brother. Wahoo you are down to days now-that is great!!!
Love you. Hang in there, time's a tickin!
Aw - but your prego belly is soooo cute!
Post a Comment